Tuesday 8 May 2007

Magnetic cat flaps

While my gorgeous wife has had weekend leave , I have unfortunately had to work to ensure my flock in Southfields have had sufficient opportunity to fill their boots with the offerings of my booze shop. In between shifts I have been belting down the A3 to see Mel and returning via home to make sure our lovely two cats,Ben and Kevin ,have had plenty of tucker to graze on in our absence. Sometime ago we invested £65 in a staywell infra red cat flap. The idea being that Ben and Kevin wore a little tag on their collar that allowed them to come and go as they pleased . Nice we both thought. Little did we think that Mr Kevin would spend all day sitting in front of the cat flap letting it go on and off and inviting all his chums in for a free feed! As I was about to leave home I heard a nudge on the cat flap and then it all fell into place, Kevin ran to see what the noise was , cat flap goes click and in stroll Top Cat, Benny the Ball, Choo Choo, The Brain and Spook.

4 comments:

Rob said...

those absolute BASTARDS!

xx

Pad said...

top cat and benny the ball ate so much I had to call in officer dibble.

Heidi said...

yeah, bastards. Was he treating his mates to some cocktails and a video perhaps?

Pad said...

i`m not so sure about cocktails and videos, the little bastards found my dedit cards, pin numbers, mobile phone and called harold.