Tuesday 22 May 2007

Divine with wine

Yep " Divine with Wine " Is the new buzz word from Walkers Sensations and their strategic alliance with the mother of all families Ernst and julio Gallo. What is going on! The biggest adult crisp brand and the biggest wine company, Constellation wines, have joined forces to take over the world. This was tatood into my thick head when I sat on the tube at Wimbledon station this morning to be confronted with a billboard for Gallo, uttering something about how nice their wine was to share with your best friend. Walkers have increased the size of their bags from 150g to 175g under the guise of " Better to Share ". Please dont get brain washed. I nearly did when i bought a bottle of wine from my shop on Sunday night. 175g is alot of crisps to eat on your own when the wife is in rehab....... its a good job we had some Smiths salt and vinegar square crisp grab packs left. Oh my god they are a forgotten snack!

No comments: