Tuesday 5 June 2007

The beauty of the treadmill

I managed to steal a few hours today for myself in between work and visiting Mel and spent it running on a treadmill. Its something I found myself doing 5 times a week until Mel became poorly. Lots of things seemed to fall into place today and thankfully there seemed to be light at the end of a very long tunnel. As the funky beats from " Fools Gold " kicked in on my i pod shuffle I felt for the very first time that we were going to conquer this situation and be better people for it. It was a lovely feeling and then i thought ........ only 15 sleeps to go and that was even better.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

of course you will. We are looking forward to celebrating Mel's homecoming!

Rob said...

I shall be there - standing on a chair - applauding...
x