Sunday 29 July 2007

Pug Dog Challenge.....



Andrew loves Pug dogs. Had one as a kid, always wanted another. They have never really been my type of dog. I like big, what I perceive to be PROPER dogs. You know, like an Alsatian or something. It's never really been an issue though, we have both always been at work all day so a dog has been out of the question. Now however I work from home we can seriously think about a dog......What with my walking stick and crap balance my dreams of a BIIIG dog are clearly out the window. No way I could hang on to the lead......


We are in toy dog land now.



I wanted a miniature Daschund but have been shouted down - apparently they have spinal problems, and one SCI is enough in this household. So, the pug thing came back into focus. Still not convinced and after much badgering in a moment of madness I told Andrew last night that if he can get a pug puppy by Friday he can have one. I though this would be a tough call..Happy I went to bed...This morning I wake to the news he has located a pedigree litter through the power of the Internet - In Surrey - and had asked for photo's. ..... They must have all gone I think. He checks email, she's replied, no problem ,3 bitches , two dogs, photo's will follow.



Thing is I just know the minute those cute puppies photo's come I am going to want one.......

What am I to do?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

hooray!! Get a puppy! Your puppy can be Donut's best mate! They can run around together in our garden, and when we move to Kent the dogs can go chase badgers or something when you come for a visit. The thing with pugs is that their face resembles a totally different body part, but if that doesn't bother you, then why not!

Mel said...

Your right! Their faces look like their a***.
Do you think DOnut would eat a pug?

Silvana said...

I love tiny dogs! Pugs are gorgeous! My favourites are Chihuahuas - you can wear matching outfits! What will Kevin and Ben have to say?