Wednesday 25 April 2007

Pads wine tipple of the month

I hate all those supermarket bogofs and things that are half price etc etc...... You must run down to your local sainos and buy up in large quantities Muriel 1998 gran Reserva Rioja . This little beauty is 100% Temapranillo , spent 24 months in oak barrels and 36 months in bottle prior to release. They are selling it at £4.99 a bottle! When I was a kid and working for one of those posh wine merchants with royal warrants , we used to sell the crianza for £6.85 and that was back in the day! Hurry hurry hurry.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

there goes my sober weekend....

hello 12-step programme

thanks for the tip!

Rob said...

I'll see you at ED Sains at 7:30m tmrw morning, Heidi...

Heidi said...

Robert's choice of wine

Pad - I am curious what Robert a.k.a. "Rob" makes of this wine.