Wednesday 25 April 2007

music for rehabs

We sat next to to the piano for supper tonight. Today was the first time I had taken a " Ping " meal in for Mel. I`m not sure why it had taken this long as she had signed the waiver for using the microwave on her first night. Still I think that she loved the banter with the kitchen staff to be honest with you. Everyday they would ask her the same question ..... would you like mashed potato with your pasta or creamed potato with your pasta, the answer was always the same..... would you?!! Anyway ....... we were in a stacking system for the use of the 1970`s microwave which gave us both the time to go and explore the rather modern stand up piano next to our table. Mel manouvered towards the keyboard while i had a look on top for some sheet music. Bitterly disappointed all I kind find was the lyrics to a few songs. The first being " when i find myself in times of trouble "............ oh well.

No comments: