Friday 31 August 2007

How to kill a chicken breast.



While I write Andrew is in the kitchen ruining some organic chicken breasts with a box of "Old El Paso". For some reason our latest Saino's shop seems to have contained rather a lot of things in Cardboard. Most of it yellow and red. I don't know what has happened, the Findus was a blast from the past but this? Curiosity? A wish to re-live student days? In the box there are some sad and flat looking wrap's (in plastic) some bright red powder (in plastic) and some Enchilada mix - in yep plastic. Much swearing and exclamation is coming from the kitchen, the latest being these look F*****g awful - I think he may have reached stage 3, "Spoon the meat mixture onto the middle of each warmed (microwaved) tortilla,place in the oven. Serve and enjoy."

I think I may have another glass of wine before dinner.




No comments: